The AGM resolved to re-elect Chris Carvalho, Simon Duffy, Gerhard Florin, Dawn Hudson, Marjorie Lao and Natalie Tydeman as members of the Board, and to elect Simon Leung as new member of the Board. The AGM further elected Simon Duffy as new Chairman of the Board.
The AGM adopted the Income Statement and the Balance Sheet as well as the consolidated Income Statement and the consolidated Balance Sheet, and resolved that MTG’s retained earnings, the share premium reserve and the result for the year are to be carried forward.
The AGM resolved to discharge the Board and the Chief Executive Officers from liability for the financial year 2020.
The AGM also resolved:
- to approve the Board’s Remuneration Report for 2020.
- to approve remuneration to the Board and Auditor.
- to re-elect KPMG AB as Auditor until the end of the 2022 Annual General Meeting. Helena Nilsson will continue as Auditor-in-charge.
- to adopt new updated guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
- to authorise the Board to, on one or more occasions during the period up until the next Annual General Meeting, resolve upon the issue of new Class B shares with or without deviation from the shareholders’ preferential rights. New share issues resolved by the Board using the authorisation shall, in aggregate, represent no more than 15% of the total number of shares in the company at the time when the Board exercises this authorisation for the first time. At least one third (1/3) of this authorisation is intended to be used as payment/consideration in connection with acquisitions (in kind or through set-off), and the remainder may be used for new issues to raise capital for acquisitions.
At a constituent meeting of the Board of Directors following the Annual General Meeting, the Audit and Remuneration Committees were appointed. Marjorie Lao was appointed as Chairman of the Audit Committee, with Chris Carvalho and Simon Leung appointed as Committee members. Gerhard Florin was appointed as Chairman of the Remuneration Committee, with Natalie Tydeman and Dawn Hudson appointed as Committee members.