MTG is a fast-growing international mobile gaming group with a diversified portfolio of popular games and franchises that have and continue to attract players across the world. Our vision is to build the gaming village of the future, where game makers and entrepreneurs can come together to accelerate their growth and evolution while preserving their creativity, unique identity and culture. We combine strong organic growth with long-term thinking and an approach that puts people first. MTG is also one of the driving forces behind the ongoing consolidation of the gaming industry and will continue to be so, thanks to our strong balance sheet.
About the role
You take on a leading role in building up the central BI system at MTG as an integral part of our Hamburg based team which is taking care of user acquisition, creative services, marketing tools and data warehouse/BI. You will meet our portfolio companies all over the world to learn from their unique capabilities and provide your learnings in return. The combination of the group data with your analytical expertise to generate insights for strategical and operational decisions will be a fundamental part of your position.
- Team: BI Team
- Location: Hamburg
- Build-up group wide reporting for various stakeholder (MTG Board of Directors, Gaming-Company Executive Teams, Operational Teams e.g., Marketing Teams) about games, marketing, financials, etc. in PowerBI
- Design and conduct rigorous studies on the efficiency of different marketing and customer behavior
- Transform your findings from these studies into python-based scripts that will model e.g. Lifetime-Value predictions and Marketing-Allocations
- Increase the abilities of our BI-system by integrating further data sources in collaboration with our gaming companies and our BI-agency
- Leverage customer data to increase the efficiency of marketing spend to enable campaign optimization
- Analyze market studies and enrich them with internal insights for a holistic view on the gaming sector
- Advise internal portfolio companies pro-actively and on request based on data about marketing campaigns, games, markets, etc.
The skills and experience we’re looking for
- Min. 3 years of working experience in Analytics or related departments
- Good English skills are required
- Good knowledge in Python, SQL and PowerBI is required
How to apply
Please send your CV and a short letter to email@example.com to apply. Please feel free to reinvent how you do the letter. Keep it succinct and on point. Use bullets if you want. We love to challenge convention and do things in a different way, so why not start right now?
We look forward to hearing from you!