The Nomination Committee consists of representatives of some of MTG’s largest shareholders, and its responsibilities include:
- To evaluate the Board of Directors’ work and composition
- To submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting regarding the election of the Board of Directors and the Chairman of the Board
- To prepare proposals regarding the election of Auditors in cooperation with the Audit Committee (when appropriate)
- To prepare proposals regarding the fees to be paid to the Board of Directors and to the Company’s Auditors
- To prepare proposals for the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
- To prepare proposals for the administration and order of appointment of the Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting.
In accordance with the resolution by the Annual General Meeting of MTG shareholders regarding the procedure for the Nomination Committee, a Nomination Committee has been convened to prepare proposals for the 2023 Annual General Meeting.
The Nomination Committee comprises Christian Rauda, appointed by EHM Holding GmbH; Klaus Roehrig, appointed by Active Ownership Corporation; Joachim Spetz, appointed by Swedbank Robur Fonder; and Simon Duffy, the Chairman of the Board. In line with past practice, the members of the Committee have appointed Christian Rauda, representing the largest shareholder on the last business day of August 2022, as the Committee Chairman.
Shareholders wishing to propose candidates for election to the MTG Board of Directors should submit their proposals in writing to email@example.com or to the “Company Secretary”, Modern Times Group MTG AB, Box 2094, SE-103 13 Stockholm, Sweden.
The Nomination Committee motivated opinion regarding its proposal to the Annual General Meeting and a brief presentation of its work will be published well in advance of the 2023 Annual General Meeting and will be included in the documentation provided on the GENERAL MEETINGS page of this site.