The Annual General Meeting resolved to re-elect Board members David Chance, Simon Duffy, Gerhard Florin and Natalie Tydeman, and to elect Marjorie Lao, Chris Carvalho and Dawn Hudson as new members of the Board. The Annual General Meeting also re-elected David Chance as Chairman of the Board.
The Annual General Meeting adopted the Income Statement and the Balance Sheet as well as the consolidated Income Statement and the consolidated Balance Sheet, and resolved that MTG’s retained earnings, the share premium reserve and the result for the year are to be carried forward.
The Annual General Meeting resolved to discharge the Board and the CEO from liability for 2019.
The AGM also resolved to:
- approve the proposal for remuneration to the Board and auditor;
- adopt new updated guidelines for the remuneration to the senior executives;
- re-elect KPMG as auditor until the close of the 2021 AGM. Helena Nilsson will be appointed as auditor-in-charge;
- authorise the Board to resolve on repurchases of no more than 10% of MTG’s own shares; and
- amend MTG’s Articles of Association to, among other things, allow the Board to collect powers of attorney and decide that shareholders shall have the right to provide their votes before a General Meeting.
At a constituent meeting of the Board of Directors following the Annual General Meeting, the Audit and Remuneration Committees were appointed. Simon Duffy was appointed as Chairman of the Audit Committee, with Marjorie Lao, Chris Carvalho and Dawn Hudson appointed as Committee members. Natalie Tydeman was appointed as Chairman of the Remuneration Committee, with David Chance and Gerhard Florin appointed as Committee members.