- Publication of prospectus regarding admission to trading of NENT Group’s shares on Nasdaq Stockholm
- Record date for receipt of NENT Group shares will be 26 March 2019 and first day of trading in NENT Group class A (NENT A) and class B (NENT B) shares expected to be 28 March 2019
- NENT Group to hold first ever Capital Markets Day on 11 March 2019 in Stockholm
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (NENT Group) has today published a prospectus regarding the admission to trading of its class A and class B shares on Nasdaq Stockholm. The MTG Board of Directors has set the record date for the distribution of the NENT Group shares as 26 March 2019, with the first day of trading in the shares expected to be 28 March 2019. The shares will trade under the symbols NENT A and NENT B, with the ISIN codes SE0012324226 and SE0012116390, respectively. MTG Shareholders who are registered as shareholders on the record date for the distribution are entitled to receive one NENT Group class A or class B for each share of the same class held in MTG.
The prospectus has today been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Sw. Finansinspektionen) and is available on NENT Group’s website and MTG’s website. The Nasdaq Stockholm Listing Committee has resolved to admit NENT Group’s class A and class B shares to trading, subject to the fulfillment of certain customary conditions including the distribution requirement (Sw. spridningskrav) for the shares.
NENT Group has also published a financial and operational KPI fact sheet on its website.
The publication of the prospectus follows the resolution by the Extraordinary General Meeting of MTG’s shareholders on 7 February 2019 on the distribution of all of the shares in NENT Group, which comprises MTG’s Nordic Entertainment and Studios business segments.
Timetable for distribution and listing of NENT Group shares
- 11 March 2019 – NENT Group Capital Markets Day in Stockholm
- 22 March 2019 – last day of trading in MTG (Modern Times Group MTG AB (publ)) class A and B shares including the right to receive NENT Group class A and B shares, respectively
- 25 March 2019 – MTG class A and B shares trade excluding the right to receive NENT Group class A and B shares, respectively
- 26 March 2019 – record date for the receipt of NENT Group class A and B shares
- 28 March 2019 – expected first day of trading in NENT Group class A and B shares on Nasdaq Stockholm
NOTES TO EDITORS
MTG (Modern Times Group MTG AB (publ)) is a leading international digital entertainment group and we are shaping the future of entertainment by connecting consumers with the content that they love in as many ways as possible. Our brands span TV, radio and next generation entertainment experiences in esports, digital video content and online gaming. Born in Sweden, our shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘MTGA’ and ‘MTGB’).
firstname.lastname@example.org (or Tobias Gyhlénius, Head of Public Relations, NENT Group; +46 736992709)
email@example.com (or Stefan Lycke, Head of Investor Relations, NENT Group; +46 736992714)
Download high-resolution photos: Flickr