Based in Stockholm, you will contribute to the scouting, screening, structuring, execution and development of MTG’s assets across a variety of projects and processes. Analysts will work directly with and learn from our Executive team.
- Performing qualitative and quantitative analysis of project opportunities relating to financing and M&A processes.
- Developing, reviewing, and managing sophisticated financial models / discounted cash flow valuations / scenario analysis and summarizing results in a clear and effective manner.
- Assisting in due diligence processes conducted by third party advisors.
- Analyzing various projects and markets to identify potential deal opportunities.
- Assisting in research, writing, and proofing of market intelligence for marketing and process materials.
- Managing our assets after the M&A processes and facilitating integration and collaboration.
Required professional skills and qualifications
- Strong Excel modeling skills. Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Previous professional experiences within the fields of Corporate Finance and/or Corporate Development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Business Administration or similar academic field.
Required personal skills and abilities
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and excellent analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work effectively both as independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Commitment to personal growth and career development.
Optional beneficial characteristics
- General interest in the gaming and esports business.
- Ideally, existing financial modelling and valuation experience within the gaming and esports business.
If you are interested and fulfill the requirements for the position please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.