Welcome to a wonderful, parallel universe different from any other Digital Media or Production company. Splay Networks is the Next Generation Digital Media House with a focus on Social Media platforms. At Splay, we are passionate groundbreakers with a curiosity to always learn more; we build Splay together!
Living and breathing digital communication we have come to realize that many advertisers need guidance and a long-term partner to adapt to new marketing prerequisites. Video is becoming the main mean of communication within B2B, B2C and C2C. Traditional actors are behind as the market and consumers are demanding more relevance, agility and responsiveness.
When we think of candidates to our creative sales team, we see someone who sees opportunities and is willing to seize them. Influencer marketing is growing quickly and here is a great chance to join our winning sales team. Ambitious and energetic, you have already some experience in sales – preferably within marketing b2b. We will teach you the tricks of the trade – but you must bring your commitment and the desire to prove yourself as a professional. You have worked in a high tempo environment (eg. Events) before and you’re not shy to work under pressure.
As an Account Manager Brand you are responsible of selling Splays digital marketing products. Together with other Account Managers you will create Splays client list. Your mission is twofold:
- You are in charge of client lead-generation, concept development and pitch-presentation. The Account Manager is Splays representative with the mission to find new clients. Your job requires you to do need-analysis and identifying possible conceptual solutions for clients.
- As an Account Manager Brand you are responsible for identifying, approaching and closing new clients. Your focus is smaller to medium companies that are still only committing to campaign budgets.
Who will love this role?
- You’re an organized person with a very creative mind.
- You love networking and know how to communicate with on-camera talents as well as freelancers and clients.
- You’re a problem solver and love finding new opportunities.
- You’re good at delegating tasks and responsibilities to your team.
- You’re looking for a challenge in creating content in a faster pace for a demanding digital audience.
- You understand the possibilities (and limitations) of the new digital social media channels.
- You’re good at noticing new trends and realizing suitable content.
- You’re passionate within digital marketing communication.
- Interest and/or experience within sales/marketing
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish
- Ambition to learn and grow
What we offer
- Full time employment in central Stockholm
- A dynamic job where you will learn a lot and have great chances to develop and advance your career
Your application can be written in English or Swedish. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so we invite you to apply as soon as possible, by clicking here.